Thank you to the attendees, presenters, and vendors that made our 2018 annual workshop a huge success! We could not have done it without you.
2018 Annual Workshop: Invasive Species and Lakes in Massachusetts
Friday April 13th, 2018
8 AM to 3:40 PM
Massachusetts Division of Fisheries and Wildlife Headquarters
1 Rabbit Hill Road
Westborough, MA 01581
MA COLAP will be hosting our annual workshop at the LEED certified Massachusetts Division of Fisheries and Wildlife Headquarters in Westborough, MA. Workshop talks will address how invasive species are affecting lakes in Massachusetts. Click here to download the workshop program. Directions to the building can be found on the MassWildlife webpage.
We hope to see you there!
Presentations from the 2018 Annual Workshop will be uploaded as they become available.
- Massachusetts Boat Excise Tax Overview, Ziggy Waraszkiewicz
- Cyanobacteria: A Planktonic Super Villain, Brea Arvidson
- Geospatial Plant Management Approach with Littoral Treatment, Michael Martin
- The Impact of Low Dose Fluridone Treatments on Non-Target Aquatic Plants, Ken Wagner
- Chapter 91 General License Self- Certification Program for Residential Small Dock and Piers, Ben Lynch and Nancy Lin